May 06, 2021, 01:53:53 PMLatest Member: JNMJ

Author Topic: Suspension choices to further increase damping?  (Read 3033 times)

Offline beastmode

• Activity:
      0%
    • 1990 Civic Wagon RT4wd
    • View Profile
Suspension choices to further increase damping?
« on: April 23, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
Does one know of a full coilover system that out performs Ksport CHD010-KP 89-91 civic/crx Kontrol Pro Damper System w/12kg(f) and 9.8kg(r)? I'm talking specifically bout damping or bound/rebound feel. I may love my ksports but want to know of another coilover system/brand that has the capability to further control the damping setting beyond which my ksports tops out. Want a increase the setting but cant with the ksports cause im maxed out. Need someone who has experienced other brands/systems instead of theory. I use to own a Honda S2000 and got use to the hard stiff ride(better bound/rebound valving) which grew on me and the reason I want to increase the damping feel on my wagon.

Offline beastmode

• Activity:
      0%
    • 1990 Civic Wagon RT4wd
    • View Profile
Re: Suspension choices to further increase damping?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 09:45:55 AM »
From my research and help from others here are the 3 companies i would purchase full adjustable coilover sets from. There fully customizable meaning you can order with custom spring rates and custom bound/rebound valving >> Broadway Static Suspension/ Fortune auto/ AMR Engineering, all three companies are based out of the USA. I'll most likely purchase Broadway Static Suspension brand coilover set due to the integration of the muller suspension components "air lift cup system". With the Air lift cup you don't lose suspension performance cause the air lift cup is only ment to be used when needing to lift your vehicle, this is not an air bag system. Also the air lift cup acts like a spacer when air lift cup isn't being used. Imagine rolling on performance coilovers and when needed like during speed bump situations being able to lift your car at a hit of a switch then back to your low stance. This is a WIN WIN all the way around that I see well maybe i'm jus bias cause of the lift kit.

Twittear