Oke, a little update. [pictures will be on here soon, sorry]
I have the car for like 3,5 weeks now, I'm glad that I own it now cuz now she is in good hands!!
I found out a few things, noticed some things, replaced some things and a few things happend:
- after one week I found out there was a loose spark plug!!
- found out there is a ED9 brake pump on it, so she doesn't brake very smooth.
- replaced the rear brake pads, they were done.
- my battery died last week, replaced it.
- my dynamo died today.
- when I let the vtec kick in and drive fast, and then when I let the gaspedal go, sometimes its stuck a little in the beginning point [in the normal position] so when I want to push it in again, I have to push it harder as result a big shot of gas <= any ideas what that can be??
a few things that are wrong [I knew about the most when I bought it, the price was fear] , offcourse everything will be replaced/fixed as soon as possible! :
- clutch is very heavy [no sport] , the pedal is stuck sometimes and you hear the clutch grind.
- constant felosity joint is tickin'.
- fuseekogel is almost done. [sorry don't know the english name]
- wheel bearings are almost done.
- the back is leaking, I think the tail lights are not water proof anymore, cuz there is water in the trunk.
- left front window is closing very badly.
- there is mold on the sunroof cover.
a few things I don't like:
- CRX ED9 seats.
- grey speedometer. [tellerbak]
- she is lowered more in the rear.
- the rims are not my taste and to wide, no lowering possible.
- they spray painted the front bumper lights.
- she has a lot of small dents and the body could use a new paintjob.
As you can read I have a lot to do to make her [and me] happy again!
All I need now is time and a little luck.
It SUCKS that my dynamo is broke, the plan was to go get some parts this weekend and go to a meeting.. Grrrrrr!